Directions to Our Montego Bay Bed and Breakfast
From Montego Bay Airport:
- First of all it is very important to totally disregard any directions given by a GPS or Google Maps both of which will take you take you to a location far away from us.
- When you leave the airport and are going around the roundabout by the big “MONTEGO BAY” sign make sure you take the last exit not the one going up the hill. This is where the GPS and Google Maps give incorrect directions. After this continue straight until you reach a ‘T’ junction and then turn left onto Jimmy Cliff Boulevard.
- You will pass Decameron Hotel on the right and then Doctor’s Cave Beach also on the right. After about a quarter mile just before the bridge on the left hand side is Corniche Road.
- Drive almost to the end of the road and our house is on the left with a sign on the wall reading “13 Corniche Road”
- Vista de la Bahia is immediately opposite and has a Spanish tile roof.
From Negril or West of Montego Bay:
- At the Bogue Hill traffic lights keep on the main road which bears left
- You will pass the Temple Gallery Road traffic light
- Just before the Alice Eldermire Drive traffic light turn left on the access road which bypasses the traffic light.
- After one more traffic light at the Howard Cooke Boulevard traffic light turn right
- After two more traffic lights look out for a Kentucky Fried Chicken on the right hand side of the road with an enormous elevated sign. At this point take the access road on the left just before the traffic lights and you will be on “bottom road” (Jimmy Cliff Boulevard)
- Continue on Jimmy Cliff Boulevard until you reach Margueritaville on your left. Corniche Road is just past the bridge on the right hand side. Drive almost to the end of the road Polkerris is on your left with a sign on the wall reading “Polkerris Bed & Breakfast”. Vista de la Bahia is immediately opposite and has a Spanish tile roof.
Get Special Offers in Your Email!